We have doctors that invest in their patients and the same doctor will be looking after your care every time.
We Take Walk-Ins!
However pre-made appointments are given priority. Making an appointment online or over the phone will ensure you are seen without delay.
Our Healthcare Services
At Mt Kuring-Gai Medical Centre, we provide a wide range of health services all from one place. Offering the local community more than just your general health and wellbeing.
Our doctors are available 7 days a week, and offer a wide range of bulk-billed general practice services. See what our GP’s can offer here.
We have on-site pathology services with Clinical Labs for your convenience. They operate from 9 am – 1 pm Monday-Friday.
High-quality physiotherapy services are performed by Mt Kuring-Gai Physiotherapy and are available for appointments on Tuesday and Fridays
High-quality chiropractic services are provided by Mt Kuring-Gai Chiropractic and are available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sunday.
Dietitian services are available on Saturdays.
Psychology services are available on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. (Adult & Child)
Our centre is conveniently located next to Mt Kuring-Gai Village Pharmacy, who are open Mon-Fri 9-6pm, and Sat 9-2pm.
For attentive, experienced care for babies, kids and teenagers. Make a booking today.
We provide Skin Cancer checks. Early detection, diagnosis, treatment and management.
Our podiatrist treats a variety of foot and lower limb problems. Having foot pain? Book in with our podiatrist today to check your concern.
Medical Services Provided
Listed In Alphabetical Order
- Alcasta Infusions
- Asthma Education Consulted by a Qualified Respiratory Specialist
- Child and Family Health Nurse Checks
- Clinical and Registered Psychologists Onsite
- Vaccinations For New Australian Migrants
Recorded to “Australian Immunisation Registry”
- Childhood Immunisations
- Dietitian Onsite
- Diabetic Clinic and Education
- Drivers Licence Renewals
- 75 Year Old Health Assessments
- 45 Year Old Health Assessments
- Excision and Biopsy of Skin Lesions / Cysts
- Fracture Care
- Flu Vaccination
- Healthy Kids Checks / 4 Year Health Checks
- Heart Health Assessments
- INR Monitoring (Instant Result)
- IV Antibiotics
- Iron Infusions
- Management of Allergies
- Men’s Health
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Nutrition and Weight Control
- Pathology Collection Conducted by
Clinical Labs and Our Registered Nurses
- Physiotherapist Onsite
- Repair of Lacerations, Suturing or Glue
- Respiratory and Sleep Physician Onsite
- Skin Checks and Biopsy
- Sleep Apnoea and Home Sleep Testing
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
- Travel Vaccinations
- Venesection – For Haemochromatosis
- Women’s Health including Family
Planning and Antenatal Care
- Work Injuries (Workers
- Wart and Corn Treatment
- Yellow Fever Vaccinations